Lahden Nuorkauppakamari ry – JCI Lahti is an organization of young active people
JCI Lahti is a community for people under 40. It aims at improving their personal development and training skills and enabling networking.
We have a positive impact on society through developing our members’ leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship and internationality. JCI Lahti is the third oldest JCI-chamber in Finland. Our chamber was founded in 1957 and we celebrated our 60th anniversary in 2017. At the moment our chamber has around 60 members, over 30 trial members, 35 senators, 2 JCI Foundation members and 16 honorary members.
We offer our members:
- A chance to improve their personal development though various trainings and workshops
- Opportunities for developing their leadership skills in various projects
- An opportunity for networking and making some lifetime friendships
- A way to have a positive and active impact on a local, national or even international level
- A chance to take part in assemblies and evening galas.